- Reflecting on the changes made to the module in the light of ESCAPE.
- Mapping these changes to agreed principles of assessment for learning.
- Planning for sustainability - ensuring that the changes that are put in place in the piloting phase are built upon.
We are aiming to capture the reflections with the use of the ubiquitous flipcam. We will be exploring:
- What went well - share and celebrate your successes
- What needed more development
- what was the change in the student experience
- what was the student response to the changes
Incidentally quite a few of the module coordinators have flipcams and I will blog about what they have been used for soon.
I am looking forward to a really good afternoon - it will be the first chance that many of the lecturers have had to meet with their peers since before Christmas. And hopefully it will provide good opportunities for sharing of experiences and ideas.