- Plans for the WATS system to be used with the MSc Life Science students next academic year - building on the successes in using it with with a first year Life Science module
- Working with another three modules from the division of sports science over the coming months - facilitating and supporting a re - engineering approach to their assessments
- Working with one of the ESCAPE module coordinators on a masters module to support the use of video to assess group work
- Working with one of the compulsory first year modules in the Business School that has over 1600 students taking it in two cohorts.
- Being approached by a module coordinator to help to re-engineer the assessment for a large Health & Human module that involves students on placement - assessing them them through the use of group work and a piece of reflective writing.
We are looking at what is the best way to work with people who have approached us and we will probably work with individual teams or areas as and when we are asked to. This approach offers us quite a bit of flexibility in the approaches we use - rather than using a larger " come into the big tent and see the show" approach.