- the development of a set of ESCAPE Principles
- mapping the current assessment landscape to these principles
- considering efficiency verses effectiveness
- what does transformative change look like
- demonstration of some of the "themes in practice" videos
We talked about how the project has laid a foundation for staff engagement with a year long university wide assessment project that is running post ESCAPE.
The meeting was in the usual format of a two day timetable with meeting spread over lunchtime on the Thursday to lunchtime on the Friday. Helen Beetham joined us on Friday to facilitate a session on exploring what we have learnt as a cluster. We were looking to build upon the collaborative efforts of our joint cluster presentation at the University of Greenwich e- learning Conference. There were some interesting ideas for further collaboration including a collaboration with the University of Exeter (INTEGRATE Project) with a sharing of resources from our projects.
We agreed that beyond the final programme meting in October we would look to meet in 12 - 18 months to look at what impact our projects have had.